You can support Agenda as an organisation, as a woman or girl who has direct experience of these issues, or as an individual supporter.
I’m an individual supporter
Want to get involved in campaigns that deliver lasting positive change for women and girls at risk? You can support us by doing the following:
- Campaign with Agenda – find out what you can do to support our campaigns by signing up here.
- Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Visit the Campaigns page to find out about our current activity.
I have personal experience
If you are a woman who has had experience of homelessness, the care system, the criminal justice system, drug and alcohol addiction, and/or serious mental health problems because of trauma, we invite you to be part of Agenda.
If you’d like to share your story or experiences to inform our work and help us improve things, there are different activities you might be able to be involved in, including:
- supporting our campaigns
- working with us to tell your story in the media, on our website, or through social media
- speaking to politicians
- attending and speaking at events
For more information contact Lisa Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m an organisation
All organisations that have an interest in and work with or represent women and girls at risk can apply to join the alliance. Read our joining information document.
The alliance is free to join.
By joining the alliance, you can:
- Become part of a network of other organisations working to support and advocate on behalf of women and girls across different sectors
- Help to build the case for a new approach to supporting women and girls who face the most extensive violence, abuse, trauma and extreme inequality
- Give the women and girls you work with and support a chance to make their voices heard in a positive way
What we will ask of you:
- We want every organisation that joins Agenda to be an active partner
- We will be in touch with more detail about the ways that you can get involved. It might for example be through telling us what works or what needs to be improved, helping shape policy, sharing your experiences or supporting your clients to share theirs or getting involved in our campaigns
- Support and spread the word about our latest campaigns, using your networks and social media.
To get involved, register your interest or for more information:
Contact Connie Muttock: email@example.com